Unified Planning Work Program
Annual Transportation Planning Program & MPO Operating Budget
The Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) is updated annually to provide citizens and stakeholders the necessary transparency to see about how federal transportation planning funds are being used by the MPO, local governments and transit agencies, and the Tennessee Department of Transportation in order to meet federal metropolitan planning requirements. The UPWP is developed by MPO staff in consultation with partner agencies and input from local citizens and stakeholders. It may be amended to account for changes in funding or project needs.
The MPO's current UPWP, adopted in August 2013, provides nearly $4.5 million for planning activities in fiscal year 2014 between October 1, 2013 and September 30, 2014.
FY 2014 Unified Planning Work Program
No admendments have been made to the current program.
- FY 2015 UPWP, adopted 08.20.14
- FY 2014 UPWP, adjusted 06.23.14
- FY 2014 UPWP, adopted 08.23.13
- FY 2013 UPWP, amended 06.19.13
- FY 2013 UPWP, adopted 08.15.12
- FY 2012 UPWP, adopted 08.17.11
- FY 2011 UPWP, amended 05.18.11
- FY 2011 UPWP, adopted 09.15.10
- FY 2010 UPWP, amended 02.17.10
- FY 2010 UPWP, adopted 08.19.09
- FY 2009 UPWP, adjusted 03.31.09
Unified Planning Work Program:
Michael Skipper, AICP